Monday, November 21, 2011

Acne scarring? Can I use a regular scar healing product? Any natural remedies?

So I have been using oral medication from my dermatoligist but the problem is when I start to back off from the medicine the scarring jsut reappears. I was just wondering if a scar product from the supermarket might do the trick. I just absolutely hate when I have to put cover up over and over again throughout the day to cover the scars. Thank you!Acne scarring? Can I use a regular scar healing product? Any natural remedies?
i deal with the same thing. Currently i am using vitamin E oil. It can be bought basically anywhere, usually next the the pills and stuff. Also, occasionally i cut open a Vitamin E capsule(can also be bought anywhere) and apply it to the scar, but it can be kinda sticky.





its working for me, and beleive me, nothing else ive tried has worked this good.Acne scarring? Can I use a regular scar healing product? Any natural remedies?
The only site I know with good natural remedies is





http://www.acnecure.byethost14.com





You should try it. Good luck!
I would recommend curcuma cream. It's hard to buy here though. But if you can find it it works really well. Don't expect instant result though. It does take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment