Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I hide my indented scar left by acne?

So yeah I have an indent in my forehead. Its not too big but I want to hide it. Until my hair gets long enough I need something to mask its appearance. I am also a guy so I don't want like a girly make-up or something. Please help??? Thanks in advance!How can I hide my indented scar left by acne?
There is scar medication that you can use, such as Mederma. It is available at most drug stores. If it doesn't work and continues to bother you, talk to your dermatologist about other treatments and solutions. In the meantime, try foundation or touch-up make up. Also, try not to pick at it or any other acne on your face...you don't want more scars! Instead wait for the acne to go away or try an acne solution that doesn't involve popping it-such as Proactiv, Clean and Clear, or Acne Free. Neutrogena also works very well!





Good luck! How can I hide my indented scar left by acne?
it may not go away usually when something leaves an indent on your skin its pretty hard to make it go away depending on how deep it is. when i had chicken pox at the age of 7 it left an indent above my eyebrow, im 19 now and its still there.try using camellia oil or mederma. good luck
Bandaid?
  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment