Monday, November 21, 2011

I have acne scars?

First of all, my parents dont take me to a dermontologist. They never did. They never will. My parents won't let me use proactive either. So what are my choices?? I prefer to use something natural with right at home ingridients. Please! Please! tell me of something that will get rid of it quickly. Hopefully, whatever you name should take 2 weeks or less for me to notice the difference. How much does vitamin E oil cost?? Will it be just as effective if I took the pills instead of the oil?? Someone also mentioned retin-A, how much is safe to use and how quickly would you notice the difference?? Will benzyol peroxide work with scars?? What about hydrogen peroxide?? I heard that vinegar would help. How long would that take?? I also heard there were plants that had major impact on clearing the skin within 2 days. Please tell me of something like that. Please name your product/ remedy + the lenght it would take. Thanks for the help!!!!!!!I have acne scars?
Sorry to hear about your dilema. I personally take retina-A and Duac and they have cleared my skin within a week or two, yet my skin has become slightly more prone to become sun burned... Before I saw a dermatologist I was taking acne medication from the company Melaleuca which uses a certain Melaleuca oil. That had the quickest results, but you had to be taking all of their acne products to gain the best results. Im sorry to say that I dont know of any remedies for acne scars, My best advice would be to try your hardest not to get any more.I have acne scars?
use toothpaste like putty and cover with coffee grounds at night!
Cocoa Butter is the only thing I know of that gets rid of scars.


But if its on your face you need to go very lightly and make sure your going to stay dry and not sweat while you have it on.
Before applying any kind of medications consult a dermatologists first.
scars are just that. SCARS.. its a different tissue than normal soft skin... You cannot remove them without lazer surgery, but you can soften them and deminish their color, fading them somewhat.. Vitamin E does help.. YOu can find vit E oil at any health food store or some pharmacies sell it over the counter, no prescription necessary.. I wouldnt use the retin A yet until you are older.. the peroxide is nothing more than a bleach which cleans out pores.. it does nothing to help scars, just helps prevent future break outs of acne.. but its a bit harsh. Vinegar also is a bit harsh.. Just wash your face twice a day, and use witch hazel a light astrengent for removing excess dirt.. Use a light moisterizer like oil of olay to help protect skin and keep it soft (its not actual oil, in fact, it helps oily skin) ...
choices:


a. firstly steam your face for about half an hour to open the pours.


b. wash your face with sunlight soap,rub it in properly and wash off.


c. rub tissue oil on your face.


do this twice a day,in the morning and at night.


worked for my friend in less than two weeks.
micro derbation buy at drug stores
try paw-paw cream

No comments:

Post a Comment