Monday, November 21, 2011

Scar marks on face.. different from acne and dark scars.?

I have these weird scar marks on my face. It's not acne scars.. but kind of like.. when you wake up and your arm tingles and you look at it to see that there's lines everywhere because maybe you slept on it, and it disappears after a while.. those kind of scars.. but it's on my face.. and it's really weird, and it doesn't go away.. I've never really noticed it before until now.. especially when people ask me ';what are those scars on your face';?





Is there a way to... make the skin puff up??(I don't know) so the scar is smooth, rather than... dented-like lines?? It's hard to describe. But now that people ask all the time, I'm very self conscious.Scar marks on face.. different from acne and dark scars.?
You can find out about a procedure called a chemical peel. I think it works for all kind of scarring and fine lines. Check out this link for more information. I know many people that have had this procedure done and it works wonders! Good luck.Scar marks on face.. different from acne and dark scars.?
The juice of basil or tulsi leaves heals the skin and acne scars. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment