Monday, November 21, 2011

Help!! Minor Acne Scars that looks like holes.

I have minor acne scars that looks like holes and I want to get rid of it. What will help get rid of the minor acne scars that looks like holes? Help!! Minor Acne Scars that looks like holes.
if there actual holes...like craters...in your skin the only thing i have known to get rid of those are to go see a dermatologist and have them treat it perfetionally, but if there just brown spots from acne those will disapear within time, but becuase you say there actaul holes, there is no medicine or creams that I have seen or heard of that can treat that at home. I'm sorry but I say you go see a dermatologist and see what they can do.Help!! Minor Acne Scars that looks like holes.
mederma or neosporin. dont pop em!

No comments:

Post a Comment