Monday, November 21, 2011

Acne scars? :( please help! ?

soooo.


my acne has like.. disappeared..


but now i have scars.. and i have NO IDEA how to remove them off my forehead! usually my hair is covering my forehead.. sooo you cant see them.. but sometimes i want to style my hair with my bangs UP.


:( how do i like.. get rid of them..? D: any products or anything?


thanks a lot! Acne scars? :( please help! ?
my sister uses this thing by neutrogena called ';rapid clear, 2 in 1 fight adn fade gel..





its a small (about 2 inches tall), with gel inside, aply it to the spots where it has not faded, and use it every night, it seriously worked for her, she had it on her cheeks, and forhead, she has been using it for about 3 weeks, and its already working, she skips a lot of nights though, so in about 2 or 3 weeks i bet it will fade out quick.


good luck!!!Acne scars? :( please help! ?
Try Ambi Fade Cream. It costs $4-$8. I've tried it, and it works very well on acne scars. It will, however, take a few months to fade the scars away, so be prepared to wear your bangs down for a little while longer. Hope this helps!
Gamma Hydroxy by Skin Doctors


its a resurfacing skin cream and its working for me ive been using it for 2weeks and i see results


its $70 rrp (aus) in major pharmacies


good luck
ab acne cleanser (amazon)


and revitol anti scar cream (amazon)


i swear it works!!!!
I recommend a gentle face scrub and toner.Also face cream to lighten scars.


All these products can be picked at your local drugstore for under $20!
go to a dermatoligist or a cosmetic person that does botoxes and stuff i knw that sounds wrong but try it rwally my face is clearing up!
go to a spa/facial place and get microdermabrasion. i go to face logic but there are other good ones :) it helps to get rid of acne scars
bio-oil you can get it wal mart or walgreens for like 12$
you need to go to MAC


and get some makeup and concealer,


mhym gurrl

No comments:

Post a Comment