Monday, November 21, 2011

Some good acne scar treatments?

I don't have pit scarring, just brown or red spots from acne that's gone. Any good treatment I can get at a drugstore that can make them fade? If you don't know of a good drugstore one you can list anyone you like (: Thanks.Some good acne scar treatments?
bio oil !!!


holy cr@p i just bought it like 2 weeks ago and it works. and it made my face glowy :)





oh ya and its cheap and can be found at any drugstore.Some good acne scar treatments?
I have the same problem, but you want to know what really worked for me: lemon juice. i put it on at night and leave it for 10 min. then rinse with water. but just don't use it in the morning because when you go outside the sun makes the scars worst. i heard tomato is supposed to help too, but i haven't tried it. if you want more info, just google it. that's what i did
Dear god do not get those expensive things off commercials. They just dry your face up, especially if you like to be outside. Not only do you pay so much for them, they continually charge your account and send you more when it doesn't work anyway!





Any anti-aging cream should work, really.
I've been told that tazorac is good with evening out your skin and making it more ';plump.'; It's supposed to be an anti-ager and one of the best.
Murad acne spot lightenting gel.
Umm I always go to my doctor and i would use Proactive it helps
If nothing else get a concealer.
clean and clear acne kit

No comments:

Post a Comment