Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I improve my self esteem when god gave me this horrible acne and scars?

I don't break out as much as I did in my teens, but I bear the burden of all these scars on my face now. Ever since I started having acne, my self esteem and self worth have spiraled down to zero. I always think people will judge me based on how I look and not who I am as a person, especially when it comes to finding a companion. In this world people seem to value first money and looks, of which I have neither. It's hard for me to make friends with this god-given curse as well. So how can I change this, short of having reconstructive or cosmetic surgery and getting put on accutane so that I might never have any future breakouts.How can I improve my self esteem when god gave me this horrible acne and scars?
hey i have tons of acne but i feel fine. i have plenty of friends and i had a boyfriend who i broke up with. im only 15 so im hoping it will die down soon but i use that clearasil or whatever and it works pretty good. i try not to worry bout it and just be myself. my friends never comment on it and dont even seem to care they just love me for me. so just try to chill out be yourself and friends should come. you could also try using some kind of cream or something to help. good luck!How can I improve my self esteem when god gave me this horrible acne and scars?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhh. neo nananan sporin ding sing ding dang dong neosporin
think to yourself...


I'm beautiful





keep saying that over and over in your head and keep your chin up =]


i know what its like.





When I was 13 i had a horrible breakout in my T-zone that would'nt go away. Everyone made fun of me and said I had skin cancer on my forehead . And then after the breakout was gone i had to deal with acne scars =[ everyone hates those. And people kept making fun of me.





And think of thise =]


a girl at my school with horrible facial acne keeps her head up. And all the guys think shes hot. Nobody even mentions her acne. Guys die for her number.





And also big stars had to deal with acne like jessica simpson and Pdiddy and so many more.





I bet your beautiful sweetie =]


keep your chin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment