Monday, November 21, 2011

How to treat acne scarring?

I have brown spots on my forhead, on my cheek i have little scars, and on my chin i have marks to i hate am 13 years old, how do i clear it all please help, not expensiveHow to treat acne scarring?
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)How to treat acne scarring?
you can actually use stuff made for scars,


like merderma or whatever, which you can get at walmart or places like that.





or exfoliate your face, or get like a facial scrub.


use a lotion that evens out skin tone.


aveeno has some skin brightening lotion


that works good.
Try The Netrogena Wave It Works Good And Not Expensive And Try Some Of The Commercials On Tv?
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment