Monday, July 26, 2010

Has anyone ever used Retin-A Micro(tretinoin)for fine acne scars and fine wrinkles?

How long did it take to show results%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;????





What other benefits are there to this product, not for teenagers with acne, but for adults with photo aged skin?????Has anyone ever used Retin-A Micro(tretinoin)for fine acne scars and fine wrinkles?
I had bad acne when I was little and tried many different products to help with the scars, but only one ever seemed to work, castor oil. Yep, that's the same stuff that women used to use to prevent stretch marks, and that is in most scar treatment products.


It's kind of a mini miracle oil, when I was little it made a cyst on my hand go away and it made some cysts my mom had on her ovaries go away as well, which saved a ton of money on an operation. (We use a natural doctor)


You can find it in most grocery stores although you never know how long it's been sitting there so I would get it at your nearest health food store.Has anyone ever used Retin-A Micro(tretinoin)for fine acne scars and fine wrinkles?
for me, my skin burned and peeled almost immediatley, which is what it's supposed to do. (it burns off the top layer of skin so the lower layer of skin doesn't get clogged with dirt and dead skin) within a week, mine was considerably clearer!
Its great, your skin tone becomes much more even and wrinkles begin to fade. However, you need to use it for about 3 months before you see results and it really dries out your skin at first. But the results speak for themselves.
Ive used Neutrogena with Retin-SA it made my skin too oily no matter how little i put.

No comments:

Post a Comment