Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have acne scars on my back , and I'm going to florida this weekend! HELP ME!!!?

I had really bad acne on my back a while back , and i have these scars all over the top part of my back.





Any remedies for acne scars please ?


NOT PROACTIVE.I have acne scars on my back , and I'm going to florida this weekend! HELP ME!!!?
Go to the Dermatologist. Only thing really other then that anything you'd prolly but on your back would just scar or worsen the effect.I have acne scars on my back , and I'm going to florida this weekend! HELP ME!!!?
Well...





I think you should to take it easy, this weekend to Florida? Well it would be very nice you will have to spent your time there.





Why so worry about scars in your back? 1-2days? Common....it is not enough time to put something for your scars. Just worried about what you need to bring to Florida...to have FUN!





And than, after you came back from Florida, lets start to worried again about your problem, get medical advice from your dermatologist (remember Florida first! Fun...fun...and fun!).





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment