Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have dark skin and am interested in doing dermabrasion to remove acne scarring. Any tips/recommendations?

I would like to go to a doctor/salon that does this routinely on people with dark skin. My skin scars easiely, and when it does, it forms darker patches- I just need to make sure that this does not happen during the procedure. Help!I have dark skin and am interested in doing dermabrasion to remove acne scarring. Any tips/recommendations?
As long as your acne is only light to moderate, you can use home acne remedies, everything that you need can be bought from a grocery store.





bean tea.





Aloe Vera juice or gel.





Cucumber.





Natural oatmeal.





home made acne solution.





Read http://theaones.com/blog/?p=107... for a full explanation how to treat acne at homeI have dark skin and am interested in doing dermabrasion to remove acne scarring. Any tips/recommendations?
I am a consultant for BeautiControl, we have really great products for you, go to www.beautipage.com/erikagil and you'll see for yourself how amazing we are. If you have any problems send me and email, or click my name at the top of the page. Good Luck!!!
I am an Arbonne skincare consultant. You will really appreciate these products if you give them a chance. All of our products are hypoallergenic, dermotologist tested, organic offerings, no animal testing, no animal by-products, botanically based (plant based) all natural products. Our modo is Pure/Safe/Beneficial. We are very popular for our anti-aging sets. We have seen them work wonders and change many people's lives. The acne line is awsome. I use them myself. I battled acne all my life and I've tried it all from the at home natural remedies to the proactiv to the dermotologist. Nothing worked for me until I was introduced to arbonne. Please take a look for yourself and discover what Arbonne can do for you too. Go to arbonne.com enter consultant ID#16329378. If you are not able to place an order or would like further help please email me at jca0205@yahoo.com. I would love to assist you in any way possible. I would even like for you to look at some before and afters. They are awsome!!! We have a line of skincare, nutrition and health, weight loss, makeup, aromatherapy, haircare,(for men and women) and a new line of Holiday items. Check out the website and email me on what you think. I can also show you how to get the products of your choice for wholesale cost.
just go to any skin docotr theyll kknow what to do. where are you from liek how dark?
Be careful......
Hi


I tried some of these home based remedies and they did work for me ,this link has a lot of information and forums to discuss issues pertaining to skin,hair and weight problems so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html.鈥?/a>





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment