Monday, July 26, 2010

Do girls really mind acne scars?

Women always seem to to put great importance on how their skin looks.





But is it less important for men? Are acne scars on guys seen as a turn off, make someone look more rugged, or don't they really matter?Do girls really mind acne scars?
Um not really, not wanting to be or anything but when it's A lLOT It sometimes is a turn off for me. Like the guys I like they have some but I really dont mind because I think their good looking but are also really good people. But I know their going to have them like me cause we're in are teenage years.Do girls really mind acne scars?
not sure!!!! if the are ALL over your face it MAY be a prob!!!!! well not all girls (like me) dont always judge you on skin!!!!! yeah when you first look at a guy you ask ';is he cute,hott,acne,hairy'; what ever but later when you get to know him you change your mind and i think if you always keep looking at a guys looks and not the other things you will never find ';mr right';!!!!! well good luck and i am sure most girls worry about the acne scars on THEM and NOT the guys!!! good luck love ~LEAH~ ; )
sepends


like i kno this one guy he has acne scars but he has the most beautifu l eyes to make up for it





so it really depends where it is and how much and big it is





they seem to be less noticeable the tanner u are





so try that





answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuF3ReO4NIdTY3AQKpS1zkXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080902163714AAs5YS8
I personally don't get into looks all that much. It's what is on the inside that counts. If you are respectful, honest, kind and thoughtful and have a great smile and fun personality I would think you were the best guy in the world, regardless of any acne scars.
it does matter but then again most girls freak out bout every little thing they think is wrong with there body





but its not a hugedeal unless its super bad... maybe try a face cleaner for men to clear it up a bit





but no worries
Some men can pull of anything if they look good enough and act kind enough. I doubt a girl will be like ';God, I can't date this guy; his acne scars are such a turn off!';
It really depends on the person.
I see it more as a turn off.
Nah only shallow girls
What matters is the PERSON, not their skin condition.



No comments:

Post a Comment