Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is this acne or scars?

My acne is clearing up, but on my chin, are red dots, not a lot, and not super red, but they arn't acne i guess because they arn't bumps. Any one know what this is and have a cure? Thanks.Is this acne or scars?
i think it's just scars and you just let them heal alone or else it's going to get worse. or you should go to the dermatologist to tell you about it.Is this acne or scars?
I have the exact same problem ..I had acne and I used acne-tane ,once my skin cleared i was left with red dots beneath my skin. I got bio-oil and it helped but it takes a while just keep applying it everyday and night and mostirise aswell it will speed it up
dose your face feel smooth ?


its probably scars .


you should get some bio oil .


it helps :)
It's probably scarring, if it doesn't clear up on it's own after awhile then go to a dermatologist. I use a cream called Atralin for my scarring because it was really bad.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment