Monday, July 26, 2010

Acne scars on men: Any things to help hide them?

I had pretty bad acne a few years ago and I've had a couple of skin peels - they have helped, but when I go out at the weekend, it would be nice to be able to cover them up.





I wonder, if there's any product that could fade into the skin and make them far less noticable. They can put men on the moon - surely they can hide acne scars :-dAcne scars on men: Any things to help hide them?
Hi,





You may try zenmed they have various acne treatment product to choose from. You can read more info about zenmed here:





http://www.acnepilot.com/acne-treatment-鈥?/a>Acne scars on men: Any things to help hide them?
You will have to use make up.


Or use Mederma daily





Read- http://www.acnedoctor.us/
I have been using Zenmed acne treatment product for about 3 weeks, this product is recommended by one of my friend. After two weeks I am starting to see results! I have noticed that my skin is getting gradually better. Overall, I can say Zenmed products is one of the best newer products on the market to defeat acne.





Zenmed system fights whiteheads, blackheads, and even the shiny appearance of acne prone skin. Recommend this product to many of my friends. Try it once and see the difference...
concealer
proactive scar treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment