Saturday, July 24, 2010

What can I do to help reduce the appearance of acne marks (not scars, just the visible marks)?

I have some marks left behind from my acne and since im taking accutane (but almost done with it) I know that i can't do any procedures involving laser treatments, therefore I wanted to know if there's anything else that can help lighten the marks in the mean time....What can I do to help reduce the appearance of acne marks (not scars, just the visible marks)?
It depends on the type of acne. Talk to a dermatologist. But what worked for me was tanning. 5 minutes in a tanning bed three times a week took care of most of my acne, especially on the back, chest, and shoulders. my dermatologist prescribed differin gel for my face and it worked to.What can I do to help reduce the appearance of acne marks (not scars, just the visible marks)?
I got rid of my scars with http://cureacnescars.com/ the zenmed scar repair kit really works, I have zero acne scars and great skin.
well they are still called scars at least in medical talk and no shame in that ,try some of these ways http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a>
Ask your doctor if TriLuma would help lesson the hyperpigmentation left behind. It works quite well in this condition. Good luck. Accutane is a miracle drug. I hope it worked well for you too!
I've used accutane and it's saved my face. years and years ago.


I'm now 32, and I still have some red marks on my face ( i'm very fair skinned ), but it's not so bad.





I tried using laser but it didn't make a difference. Dermabrasion helped a bit but it was doing it for a whole year and it ain't cheap. Best thing to do is just accept it and live with it. If you're a guy, it ain't so bad having a few spots. And if u're a gal, you can use make up , it's no big deal :)
I use acnefreein3days system and i can tell you that it really works.this book uncovers a natural way to clear your skin.Visit my website to see the reslults . http://acnefree.site50.net/
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment