Thursday, July 22, 2010

Has anyone tried the Derma Roller? (for skin scars, acne etc)?

I need those to answer who have tried it or know someone who has?





Please share your experiences GOOR OR BAD? .....PLEASE GIVE DETAILS





I am looking to buy one so I also need to know what site is best to buy one? Are they safe to buy on Ebay?





Thanks,Has anyone tried the Derma Roller? (for skin scars, acne etc)?
This as Best Answer reply to the same question asked by raji on Answers. See... answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200鈥?





';Best Answer - Chosen by Voters


Hey dont try all this methods like derma rollers as i had a very bad experience .finally i took a help from divya who is a skin consultant from bangalore and she gave me very high super premium quality products for my skin type.she gave me the set of products which helped me in removing my marks naturally..........';Has anyone tried the Derma Roller? (for skin scars, acne etc)?
Dermona Enchant get world market number one nanotechnology Acne curing, wrinkle removing, nutrition feeding, skin tone fixing skin care and make up line, anti aging, keeps skin healthy young,


Dermona %26amp; Enchant. So safe a baby can eat it. It has been used and currently being used by our celebrities. FDA approved. Referral code Greg.
I've also been looking at the Derma Roller and I found it on http://www.derma-rollers.com





There is a load of info on there, they even have videos to show you how it works.





There are many good reviews dotted around the net so it looks good to me.





Good luck.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment