Monday, July 26, 2010

Help Finding a product to lighten acne scars?

I am looking for a place where I can buy over the counter products to lighten acne scars on my face,Lush the store said they don't sell Black licroice soap which is supposed to be good at lightening dark spots and I do not want to order anything onlien cause i don't trust private comapnies but i wouldnt rule out a spa does anyone have any advide? Oh and I'm located in Washington D.C. and I am a lighter skined african americanHelp Finding a product to lighten acne scars?
Bio-Oil....one of my friends had a terrible scar on her face from a bike riding accident. The only thing that took away the remnants from the scar was Bio-Oil. It's also great at removing stretch marks too. You can buy this at your local pharmacy.Help Finding a product to lighten acne scars?
battery acid

No comments:

Post a Comment