Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do i reduce the scars(not marks) caused by pimples/acne?

i have been having pimple/acne for almost 12 years and now it somehow has stopped. but this has left a lot of scars on my face(pits and dark spots). is there any way to reduce this?(other than going for a laser treatment)How do i reduce the scars(not marks) caused by pimples/acne?
My daughter and myself had the same problem. I bought hydrocortisone (?sp) 1% creme in the drug store. We wash our face and place a steaming hot rag over our face for about a min, then we pat dry and use the cream. Once applied, we then use a moisterizer on top of that. Do this in the morning and before you go to bed. You will start to see results in 5 day, they will start too disappear.How do i reduce the scars(not marks) caused by pimples/acne?
use pears transparent soap and coco butter or shea butter
I had acne problems growing up too. I still get acne today. I went to a dermatologist, who removed the blackheads and gave me medication for the pimples I had. My face did not scar, although my complexion is not as good as I would like it to be.





My dermatologist said the worst thing you can do is to pop pimples, and pick at them. That will cause scars. To smooth your skin, I would look at the Chamonix line of products. They make an abrasive skin cleanser which might work for you. They're not cheap, but I have used them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment