Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have acne, but my skin is really smooth. Does that mean those are scars?

I have a bunch of red marks on my forehead that look like pimples. But my skin there is really smooth and I can't feel anything. Does this mean that those are acne scars? If so, what can I do to get rid of them??I have acne, but my skin is really smooth. Does that mean those are scars?
Did you at one time have acne there?? Actual pimples? That is what acne is...it does sound like you have acne scarring and don't worry!! There are ways to get rid of it!! See an esthetician at a local spa. Do some research and make sure they are credited...a really good spa.. Tell her that you want to get rid of your scarring and she will prob. recommend a chemical peel. I get them a lot and LOVE them. Yes, it will tingle while it's on, but that's like 3 mins. And you will peel for about a week afterwards. Also, exfoliate your skin 3x a week :) that will get you on the right track :)I have acne, but my skin is really smooth. Does that mean those are scars?
yes.. i have the same.. i believe they are scars. because i am taking acne pills n they got rid of my acne n bumps however i still have red marks all over my face.i believe they are scars n they prob would never go away unforturnately =[

No comments:

Post a Comment