Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have red scars from old acne that wont go away. Its been almost 5 months now. How do I get rid of them?

Try a cream that gets rid of scras, like MedermaI have red scars from old acne that wont go away. Its been almost 5 months now. How do I get rid of them?
There is that stuff made by HEAD ON that removes scars. If they are still red though it means that they aren't healing well. Be sure to get enough Vitamin C. Stress will also slow it down.I have red scars from old acne that wont go away. Its been almost 5 months now. How do I get rid of them?
egg white let it dry on your face wipe with hot water
Coco Butter...and time...
You will have to go see your skin doctor. He may suggest surgery or perscribe ointments
There are a number of medications; creams and acne blemish treatments that can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne
A skin peel might work but I doubt it. I don't think those go away.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment