Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get rid of acne scars????

I want to have flawless skin (who doesn't? and I dont like wearing makeup). I am a light skinned african american female and about to be 19 on september 26. I HATE having to look in the mirror at these hedious scars on my arms, shoulders, back, and face. I look at other girls who get to wear anything because they dont have any scars on their body. They dont know how lucky they are. It just feels like everyone is looking at my scars and discolorations. I wish I could walk around without having to pull my shirt sleeves down so it can cover my scars or go one day without wearing makeup. I dont pick at my skin and i dont use any harsh cleansers. I tried everything under the sun: dermatologist (actually made my skin WORSE) etc.


I drink a lot of water and exercise regularly. I need HELPFUL and honest answers! I was thinking about surgery, for I am fed up with this and desperate to get results.Does anyone know where I can get rid of acne scars????
1. wash ur face two times a day..morning and night.





2. Steam ur face, it cleans ur pores.





3. Buy a foaming cleanser and regualr but good facewash.





4. dont eat meat that much, meat kinda gives ur skin a bad complextion...u can eat meat, just not too much. Not eating meat gives u a great complextion.





5. If u know any asian pll or Vietnamese pll...ask for ';nghe';. Its the best of the best, im tellin u, it works like crazy! Its 100% all natrual and it has fresh herbs and stuff like that, but yea...it works. TRUST ME please....it wont do any harm to ur skin at all, it will help u get rid of acne, acne scars, and regular pimples. Its yellow and its meant to heal scars 100%. Trust me, its all natrual, if u try this for one to two months, i know that seems liek a long time for u but days go by fast and its better to leav eit on than have bad acne forver right?





6. Eat healthy and remeber...not a lot of meat, in fact...dont eat meat at all...at least until ur skin starts cleaning up...u know what i mean?Does anyone know where I can get rid of acne scars????
well what has really helped me was olay microdermabrasion kit, also visibly even products from nuetrogena, and another thing from nuetrogena is an acne mark fading peel... wearing a light powder or just some lotion to help protect your from the sun so spots wont get darker Report Abuse

read tips on reducing scars and more on skincare on this site
my cousin use to have real noticable acne marks, and she said all the stuff she tryed was made for ' white girl' skin. Then, our friend said its simple, just use PALMERS cocoa butter skin bar. there's different formulations. It will say ';post acne';, ';fine lines';, ';smoothing %26amp; firming'; and they're available at Family Dollars %26amp; some Wal-Marts. Use that, followed by Acne Free (brand) fading lotion. but the fading lotion also removes naturas oils, so you put a facial moisturizer you like after that. 3 steps and in a month, her face was glowing, her back was clear and she only wears foundation on formal occasions.
Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to Acne cure/Blemishes/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:





Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr鈥?br>




Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/





Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure





Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness





Makeup/Hair styles





http://geebal.blogspot.com
microdermabrsaion


i think i spelled it wrong.


i had accutane for all the bad acne i had when i was about 20 and


it left me with all these pock mark scars. its a little costly, but it


can be done at a spa or at a dermotologists office. its a cream


of crushed up diamonds and they put it on a wand that spins


and it gradually fades your scars and sometimes it gets rid of them completely. its awsome, and its really good for your skin.


you can also get chemical skin peels, this is done at spas, dermotoologists offices and some plastic surgury centers.


they are kinda painfull afterwords, your ';new'; skin is all pinkish


and sensitive, but it really works too.








good luck
You should give MEDERMA a try, it is made for serious scars and stretch marks, so it would definitely lighten your acne scars
Mederma all the way and anything with vitamin e
Hi


Sometimes home based remedies are best to follow for acne problems check this link for tips it sure did help me so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html





Good luck
Exfoliate, lighten, and apply sunscreen. Depending on your skin type, you may opt for a chemical exfoliant (acids) or physical (ground walnut shell, polyethylene beads, etc), cream lightener or gel lightener, hydroquinine or hydroquinine-free lightener, and suncreen. Good luck.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment