Monday, July 26, 2010

Products that disguise pores, small acne scars?

i have some pretty large pores on my cheeks mostly, along with some lovely acne scars, although theyre not super bad- they basically look like larger-than normal pores. has anyone tried any products that really do work in disguising the size and jagged appearance of the pores? im about to try the makup forever microprimers that are new, but am looking for other suggestions. also, has anyone tried the givenchy 'perfect again' palette? thanks to all in advance!Products that disguise pores, small acne scars?
Well one of the ways I was told you can get rid of acne scars, especially really severe ones, is taking Accutane. I know you are in the medical field so you may know more about its affects than I do. It has some pretty negative side affects, but I had really bad acne scars and it virtually eliminated them, now I only have a few very small ones on my cheeks but they are hardly noticeable, I use pressed powder foundation (Sephora brand) to cover up the redness. Not sure about the pores though, have you tried using a face wash with tea tree oil? It is really good for your skin and for me has tightened my pores and given my skin a nice glow. I buy an organic face wash from trader joes, it's around $5-$7.Products that disguise pores, small acne scars?
The Givenchy palette works very well. y sister has used it and said it worked well. Also I've heard theat MUFE is very good at covering scars.





I've also heard that vaseline on just your pores helps make them smaller





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Neutrogena pore refiner. Like 7 bucks. Takes a while to notice a difference but I really think it helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment