Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have REALLI bad acne, i always have scars from pimples that come up in my face what would you recommend?! ?

i really want my skin to look healthy ans smooth but the big huge pimples in my face are stopping me. please help. I have REALLI bad acne, i always have scars from pimples that come up in my face what would you recommend?! ?
if it's really bad really your only option is to go to a dermatologist and have them prescribe medication that will work with the kind of acne you have


go as soon as you can because getting rid of acne is a lot easier than getting rid of acne scarsI have REALLI bad acne, i always have scars from pimples that come up in my face what would you recommend?! ?
dont buy any of the acne products no matter what theyll burn ur skin i take a pharmacy class and found out that the best thing for acne is guess what? CHAMOMILLE LOTION!!!


just use an artist brush to ';paint it on'; your face at bedtime and let your sleep with it and in the morning rub it off with a cloth soaked in soap and warm water your skin will be soft after the first try and youll start seeing results after a week or so



get this stuff right here and the night stuff to it help a lot u can find it in stores the other one just says night lol....


http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>
Omg i used to but i started using the clean and clear kit and it works so well

No comments:

Post a Comment