Monday, July 26, 2010

Vitamin E Oil or Mederma for Acne Scars?

I have acne scars on my face and I want them gone! I have been using Mederma but it hasn't seem to be working much. Ive been putting it on before I sleep which means once a day. On the tube it says apply 3-4 times a day. So that could possibly be a reason. Today I bought Vitamin E oil because I read that it helps in the appearance. So right now I'm debating on which one to use. Any suggestions?Vitamin E Oil or Mederma for Acne Scars?
I've never tried Mederma, but have been faithfully using Vit E for acne scars. It seems to be working somewhat, but not dramatic results. I've heard rose hips also???. I dont know if you are female but maybe the Mederma can be used under makeup so you have several applications a day. I have moderate acne scarring and those store bought chemical peels are useless. Unfortunately, the best and fastest and most expensive) is probably a surgical peel, etc from a dermatologist.Vitamin E Oil or Mederma for Acne Scars?
call your doctor about having your face sanded.it re-moves the top layer of skin.most every thing else your wasting your money.
Vitamin E oil
I doubt that Vitamin E oil will work for you..Well, I also have the same problems and it's very tough to deal with scars. I used Zeraderm anti-scar gel ultra,with SPF 15,Vit. E,Vit.A,and sylicons..Best of luck!!
you need proper skin care to get rid of acne
avoid meats to get rid of acne. baby soaps for your face, ponds detox erases those dark spots and 8 hrs sleep. vit. e and jojoba oil can help....most effective to whiten dark spots are papaya leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment