Monday, August 23, 2010

Anyone have Acne? (including scars,rosea or psoriasis?)?

Well I Have THE CURE for you


it WORKED for me now it will for you


too! .. I like helping others out since I in return was helped out too..





Okay I have said this before


and I'll say it once more


AVC is the only cure


it will leave you feeling pure


I swear by it it's true!


okay so here's what to do ..





NO more rhyming i promise!


:P





ACV (apple cider vinegar) is the best thing in the world to use


believe me! (cures nearly every type of ailment in a flash!) lol good slogan huh?


it WORKS unlike the countless other useless expensive and rubbish


products out there! (won't name them)


So buy a bottle of Pure Organic ACV and make sure it has Mother


'Mother' is the froth at the top of the bottle when shook up.


Okay now make sure you use just enough to cover the under-eye contour area , T-zone area and any other area needing attention! ;)


I'd use a cotton wool or Face pad (same thing) then pour a suitable amount onto the face pad/cottonwool and gently rub in circular movements until you feel a burning lke sensatiuon ( no worries it won't make your skin red PROMISE!)





However just incase IF you are allergic to it or have any side affects for what ever reason discontinue use immediately!


okay so if it stings too much you can Dilute the ACD in half a glass of water and then just dab the pad in and away you go ..


Now I can HONESTLY say THIS HAS WORKED for me! hope it does you..


it cured me of my severe acne scars, got rid of Fine lines and even wrinkles it Has worked for my mom and my friends (girls) NO MAKE UP NEEDED!


it Tones Clears and Magically removes those lines and saggy eye bags instantly!


after Regular use of about two weeks I'd say YOU WILL notice the difference


Hey at least by the end of it you will have near flawless skin!


What every one desires!





HOPE all works out and let me know if you have any other queries or Need to know more ..


also Keep Me posted I am always looking for more people to Review for the article I am writing ..


Thanks for reading (long I know!)Anyone have Acne? (including scars,rosea or psoriasis?)?
Does it work for red acne marks left after acne?Anyone have Acne? (including scars,rosea or psoriasis?)?
do you apply a moisturizer afterwards? i have scarring but extremely dry skin.
thank you for this information :)


i will definitely try this out!
where do they sell it? or can you give me a link to it?
I didn't know this but thanks for letting me know. Here is another tip put half apple cidar and half water and put a penny in it for 24 hours then take the penny out and it will help posin ivy..first you scratch the posin ivy open and then take cotton and dab it and it will go away and no more itch..


Plus this works on sunburns too. takes sting out.



Okay, I'm always curious about a no-fail item. I'll try it for 10 days, I'll get back to you with the results. (I don't have any scars, but a couple of wrinkles (AKA laugh lines?), have snuck up on me).

No comments:

Post a Comment