Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Does honey remove acne scars?

I have a scar that i would like to remove and i'm wondering if honey will be able to do it. PLEASE tell me how to remove the scar not how to remove pimples.





Thank you.Does honey remove acne scars?
You can remove or fade them away by applying lemon juice + water in (1:1 ratio).


Moderate tan also can help but avoid midday sun, I am only suggesting early morning or late evening sun (maybe for 4-5minutes).


Don't try this if you are on antibiotics or prone to sun burns.Does honey remove acne scars?
it actually does work! not a joke or sarcasm.. but ive used honey before to fade away my acne scars.. heck ive got some honey on right now :) ..honey is a natural and powerful antioxident which will give ur skin that ';glow';. dab some on the area before bed and cover it with a bandaid (dont want ur pillow all sticky do you) it reduces redness and removes old dead skin cells at the surface. good luck. :)
I have tried honey and had no luck. But maybe you would be different.
I doubt honey will work

No comments:

Post a Comment