Monday, August 23, 2010

Lot of acne scars on my back, how to get rid of them ?

apply lemon+honey over the area..for 2-3 weeks...n c th differenc..!!





or else...if u cud try the bleach...apply the bleaching cream only over the scars....ofcourse this will not even out just for one application..u need to apply 2-3 applications more with atleat a weeks durationLot of acne scars on my back, how to get rid of them ?
There is nothing better and worth recommending for any type of scar marks than zenmed's scars and hyperpigmentation treatment kit. I have been using it and found it to be the best for getting rid of scar marks anywhere on the body. This powerful non-comedogenic usually takes 3 to 4 days for fresh scars and two weeks for old and stubborn ones.Lot of acne scars on my back, how to get rid of them ?
tan, it should not leave white marks, if the scars are new tan them away or even use self tanner if some medication does not permit you to tan. And be leary of the mystic tan at an LA tan they never work! Try the ones at palm beach tan.





or if you have light skin the derm can always do microdermabrasion or laser maybe
I recommend you go see a dermatologist because I had the same problem and I went and saw a doctor for that and she gave me this wash for my back that I have to use at least once a day....It's really helpful and it worked, and by the way it's called Zoderm, but I think it's a prescription....pretty sure it is!
Aloe-gel or aloederm cream.Apply it regularly for atleast 6 months.You'll see marks are lightening in 2 months, but don't stop continue to 6 months.
put lemon juice on them and let it dry mayb 15 min then wash it away, do that 2 or 3 times a week u should start to see results within one week.
i have the same problem. try this it is considered to be one of the best scar-cream/whitening creams around:





http://www.civantskincare.com
Apply powder on back and wear cotton clothes maybe u rae allergic to synthetic material
sunbathe. scars will go away as you peel
Bio - Oil
use nly cotton clothes.try some mild powder!
USE ROSEWATER,AND CONTACT TO A dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment