Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get an acne scar off the bridge of my nose?

And if it involves a certain product, where to buy it?





And, if none, a homemade way?How do I get an acne scar off the bridge of my nose?
try lime juice and honey , or mix vinegar with vicks balm or put mouthwash on itHow do I get an acne scar off the bridge of my nose?
If it is just red/brown (hyper pigmentation), you can use Mederma. It is a scar fader and you can find it at CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, and probably your local supermarket.





A Homemade way, I heard that you can use lemon juice on the scar to fade it.
there is this cream called hirudoid.They have a web site but it helps the appearances of scars not be so bad.If this an old scar this would be a great product for this.I 'm sure you get a good benefit from this.
don't pick it and put Lanolin on it. you can get it at most health stores. It's a naturally found skin healer with a ton of emolents in it.
mederma i think it costs about $15 its a scar remover and has worked well for me or i her coco butter is good but tht just might create another pimple since it is oily. I use mederma
You should really try lime juice with honey. And my sister used to put fresh slices of patato and hold it on her face where the acne appears good luck (:
no matter what, it will probably go away as time goes on.


which really sucks, i know.


try some lotion with vitamin E


but nothing really thick that may cause acne!
Try Bio oil its supposed to get rid of scars and stretch marks etc..





Hope this helps x
vitamin e oil works well for scars. get it from a health food store
lime juice and honey

No comments:

Post a Comment