Friday, August 20, 2010

Pimples, Acne and Scars?

I have terrible pimples/acne/scars.


I tried using products with benzyl peroxide but all it did was dry my face. Once I stopped using it, more pimples started to appear.


I tried toothpaste, did not work.


Honey, did not work too..


I even took anti biotics that were prescribed by a doctor, but it was hopeless, it helped for only a while.


Now I got scars and pimples all over my face which hurt and itches.HELLPPPP!!Pimples, Acne and Scars?
Have you tried Proactiv Solution? It seems to work for a lot of people but I used it and it didn't do anything.


I'm using this acne product by Murad


http://www.murad.com/acne-products.html





I've tried a lot of things and my acne isn't severe but I do have it. Check out the website this stuff has been the best stuff I've tried so far and if it doesn't work you can return it. And never use benzyl peroxide its the worst thing you can use. Hope this helps.Pimples, Acne and Scars?
Don't treat acne scars if you still break out. Get rid of acne, then scars. There are three causes of acne. Imbalance hormones, toxic colon(including diet issues), and a toxic congested liver(for thoose with cystic acne). To balance hormones you might want to add essential fatty acids also known as EFAs. To treat a toxic colon you will need to an internal cleansing. I have tried diffrent ones and the best one i found was ';The Colon Cleansing Kit'; from blessedherbs.com. To treat a toxic congested liver(for thoose with cystic), you will have to do a Parasite cleanse, and then you might want to do a liver cleansing. Also foods you will need to avoid :Wheat,monosodium glutamate(MSG),Aspartame, Dairy products( milk, skim milk,whey protein, ice cream, cottage cheese, sour cream, yogurt, whipped cream,cheese,ice cream etc. oh and butter is ok). Avoid sugar(brown sugar, maple syrup,high fructose corn syrup, etc.). Avoid potatoes(not including sweet potatoes or yams). Avoid refined carbohydrated(white flour, cookies, cakes, pizza, crackers,chips,pancakes,grits,spaghetti,鈥?flour,white rice, white bread, macaroni,candy, etc. Avoid shellfish(shrimp, oysters,crab,lobster,etc. Avoid soda,fruit juice(high in concentreated sugars),dried fruits(figs,raisins,dates),fried foods and deep fried foods, roasted nuts,preservatives,alcohol(one you drink), and last but not least hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils. It has been said that food had nothing to do with acne. Remember that acne product companies dont want you to cure your acne but control it with drugs to make MONEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment