Monday, August 23, 2010

How can i remove my acne and scars?

Am 6'0 ft and weigh 225 pounds am 18 a senior in HighSchool. I have black hair, and brown eyes i would say from 1-10 am a 8.4 good looken i have braud shoulder and very stocky welll built. people fear me and girls kinda like me but think am intimadating. the main problem is i have acne and not clear skin, my acne isnt that but so so what am asking is how i can remove it . some really hot girls tlk to me but they like guys with clear skin am good looken only the acne is messen me up so can some one please tell me how i can remove my acne. i would love to know. (dont tell my grilfriend).How can i remove my acne and scars?
There are many skin conditioners on the market but try Proactiv.How can i remove my acne and scars?
I am reading other answers and I would say avoid ProActiv. It's very chemical based and really dried out my skin. In fact, it bleached my washcloths and I had to buy new ones. I know someone that used it and it bleached the bottom part of their hair close to their scalp.





I am a big believer in Arbonne International's Clear Advantage line. It's a cleanser, toner, and lotion. It also has a skin support vitamin to push toxins out of your skin. Your skin will never get better if you are only treating the outside - you need to solve the problem on the inside first.





Arbonne has a 45 day money back guarantee on all its products.
You would have to buy a face wash, toner and cream.


clinique, proactiv, nature's creation have great skin sets. Ans make your skin a priority wash up in the morning and at nite.
you should get the skin cream called poactive and they even have some good skin cream in the stores
  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment