Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I improve my self esteem when god gave me this horrible acne and scars?

I don't break out as much as I did in my teens, but I bear the burden of all these scars on my face now. Ever since I started having acne, my self esteem and self worth have spiraled down to zero. I always think people will judge me based on how I look and not who I am as a person, especially when it comes to finding a companion. In this world people seem to value first money and looks, of which I have neither. It's hard for me to make friends with this god-given curse as well. So how can I change this, short of having reconstructive or cosmetic surgery and getting put on accutane so that I might never have any future breakouts.How can I improve my self esteem when god gave me this horrible acne and scars?
ok first of all, God created u beautiful with smooth blemishless skin.


and second,scars will go away in like 1 or 2 years, meanwhile use ProActive. Dont expect immediate result, give it at least 2 months, you'll see improvement. And if you want something to cover up the scars, 1st use mineral make up as your foundation, then get one of those Maybelline Mousse foundation, it builds up good coverage.








n btw if you wanna lose the scars immediately and willing to pay loads -%26gt; laser. But it's like a bet though, if it works then it'll look great,scars will be gone in like 4 months. But if it doesn't, it'll just give more redness and blackness like it's been burnt.How can I improve my self esteem when god gave me this horrible acne and scars?
If god gave you the horrible acne and scars, he probably hates you and wants you to have a miserable life. (well, you asked the question!)





If Biology gave you the horrible acne and scars, then you've got a chance because god isn't against you.





Be confident.


Be friendly.


Intelligent people can see past physical imperfections to the real you.





If someone doesn't like you 'cos of your appearance; they're so shallow, thy're not worth bothering with.
First of all, having these scars may be helpful to you. You can be sure that the people who do befriend you love you for who you are. I bet you've heard that or told yourself that a million times though. So I say go to a nice makeup store, like Sephora so you can be sure of the quality. Ask one of the clerks there to help you out, they are very good at applying make up and will know just how to help you. Good luck!
You can always get one of those scar removing cremes. And just take care of your face.





Idk about anyone else, but I don't judge people off of acne. I have it too. It's not like you can help it.
See your 'curse' as a blessing. That might sound weird and impossible but the things you call a 'curse' are just part of what you look like. Its who you are...a person with scars and some acne. If you want a companion, think about that you are who you are, and that its the best you can be. you are the best you if your happy with yourself. I have scars on all parts of my body...a pretty big one on the back of my thigh too...but i dont hide it, i wear shorts all the time. its part of what I look like. If you dont let your 'curse' bother you, people will see that and love you for you.


...and just to say, if you want people to not notice your scars as bad, keep attention on something else on your body. Like have really amazing hair that just looks really good on you...or wear really nice, clothes...or have a really great, nice personality. It will keep the attention off of you scars and they will see you for you are, not the scars you have. :)
Hello.


My brother also had bad acne and had scars from it. He got this cream to get rid of scars or something and it really worked. Maybe you could go to a chemist and find a scar removing or healing cream. Something like that. There is bound to be some sort of cosmetic thing out there to help you. Maybe see a Dermatologist? And then the Dermatologist can maybe tell you what you can do or something.





Anyway, good luck. Hope I helped.


Oh and P.S: If you want to stop future break outs and take care of the ones you have now, get a facial wash/scrub for men [Guaranteed there is facial wash/scrub for men] and take care of your skin. Oh and you'll have to know what your skin type is. Is it dry or oily? Probably obviously oily. ANyway goodluck
God didn't give you horrible scars and acne. you let it happen. and God swore to Noah He wouldn't interfere with others' lives anymore. you can also think of it like this: God gave you life. don't blame Him for your mistakes. and yet a third point of view, you aren't at zero. you may think so, but you are above zero. if you were at zero, you wouldn't be on yahoo answers.





i would have to agree with you that acne is pretty bad in society. how to cure and prevent it, i suggest using proactive treatments. i had that same problem until proactive.





what you should do to find a girlfriend is find someon who you like, but not who looks the best. she can't put you down, because she would be insulting herself. instead, find a person with the right personality for you.
Hey honey, First and foremost God didn't give you acne and scars, it is a result of the fall. No one is perfect but I know how it feels to be self conscience and to have something like this to deal with. I am a guy going bald and it is almost unbearable. Hair is a huge defining characteristic and no one realizes how important it is until you loose it. So honey I can relate but I tell you, if it wasn't for God I don't know what I would do. Acne isn't God's doing but I promise you this, whatever it takes you to be driven to him is ultimately a good thing for you. This is why we see so many shallow, rude and empty people when it comes to being attractive or rich b/c it is in our stress and challenges that we look and find God. So do not kid yourself hun, if it wasn't acne it would be the next fault we find. So put first the most important and significant and the rest will fall in its place. God bless honey, we are all in this !@#$ hole together so let's be smart. 2dalou

No comments:

Post a Comment