Friday, August 20, 2010

Major acne pits, scars, blackheads, whiteheads etc !!!!?

Im a 15 yr old girl................right its a long story but bare with me as it is so important to me. I have acne scars,pits, blackheads, whiteheads, massive pores that are noticeable, under the skin spots, massive red ones and i have like some pores that look as if there is a bit of skin in them so i squeeze it and it is actually the dry head of puss! I know disgusting but anyway this is causing me major self consciousness. I wash my face with a scrub twice a day also a clean and clear cream wash after the scrub. I have used creams, cleansers. I have spent so much money on stuff at stores. I have been to the doctor and they gave me prescribed stuff but its like the same as other stuff it works at the start then doesn't after a while. I take pills to help it. Everything I do revolves around it like if im at a sleepover I will try not to eat anything sugary coz it causes breakouts. I dont squeeze them unless they are big whiteheads. I get fresh air alot. I eat healthily.


This is horrible for me and I actually cry about it at night then last week my bf dumped me coz (he is an ****) and said he doesn't date spotty girls. So i got very upset and took an overdose of my pills which made me faint and our neighbour (a doctor) had to come over to see me. This proves how sad I am about it.





So i really need things that actually work and your skin doesn't get used to it. Home remedies would be good but I dont mind if there is things in stores (even though I have probably already tried it b4,) - I live in the UK. Alist of things for each case (like pits:(list) scars:(list) HELP ME PLEASE!Major acne pits, scars, blackheads, whiteheads etc !!!!?
well i dont kno really i only get spots on my back and a od one of my face .... i use nuetrogena facial scrub thing ansd den anohter facial scrub + a blackhead removeol allll nuetrogena ..... dont get upset over it .... they may take time to go but they will eventually !!





plz help


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Major acne pits, scars, blackheads, whiteheads etc !!!!?
try some of these listed ways ,i tried couple of them for myself like the apple fast method and worked http://acnescarsdestroyer.blogspot.com/
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment