Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET RID OF ACNE/SCARS? I'M NOT IN A RUSH, BUT I DO WANT TO STAY CLEAN AND HEALTHY.?

Well,I do have terrible acne and I found that my skin type is sensitive skin and it makes me harder to find the right products that I could use to reduce my acne.That is when I tried Clinique 3 Steps Skincare Regime and it really works for my acne and now I have less breakouts after 3 months usage and I only need to work on my scars from my previous acne to improve my skin complexion.Since Clinique 3 Steps works for all skin types,I would recommend you to try this product since it has the basics of skincare regime and work wonders on your skin.However,you could also try these homemade remedies if you want to improve your chance of healing.Good luck trying these at home(:





Honey Paste-Another easy and effective homemade acne treatment is to make a paste of honey with cinnamon and nutmeg. All you need is about one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and about half of it nutmeg powder. Add some honey to make enough paste to cover the inflammed area completely. Just lie down as honey may dribble down. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with luke warm water.





Orange peel-Homemade Acne Treatment using Orange peel has been found very effective. Pound the orange peel with water on a piece of stone and apply to acne affected areas.





Basil tea-Basil tea like neem is effective in killing bacteria. Drinking it twice a day can do wonders to the skin.





Coconut Oil-Coconut oil is a cheap and easily available acne solution. Regular use of coconut oil over a period of time helps to clear your skin.





Lemon Juice-A simple remedy at home for acne: Apply lemon juice regularly to reduce pimples and acne. This has proven beneficial results.





Well,these are the remedies that work gentle on your skin while getting rid of acne.Hope this helps and great skin wishesWHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET RID OF ACNE/SCARS? I'M NOT IN A RUSH, BUT I DO WANT TO STAY CLEAN AND HEALTHY.?
Hi





If you really want to treat your acne there are two recommended solutions that should combined together (if you can afford it) for best results.





Firstly and more important in my opinion, you must learn how you should fix the internal problem that's causing your acne, not just masking the symptoms or getting relief.


There are only few decent Ebooks and acne cure programs that can teach you exactly how to treat your acne from the inside.





Where medicine has failed them the authors have done their own research and found a way to overcome acne. In their guides they share their valuable knowledge with other acne sufferers. In any case, be very careful because many of them are pure crap with little value.





You can learn about the fasest system and one of the most popular guides that can help you to get rid of your acne from the inside here:





http://www.squidoo.com/Acne-Free-In-3-Da鈥?/a>





The second thing that you need to do is to get good acne skin product that will be suitable for your skin.


There are many acne skin care products available in the market in these days and it's not easy to choose the product that will give you the best results.


When choosing your product make sure to check that you get at least 2 months full guarantee. Some of the big names in the industry are:


ClearPores, Acuzine, Acnezine, Proactiv, Vilante and some others.


Check this website for useful information and tips about the top acne skin care products today:





http://www.my-acne-solution.info





I hope that these tips will help you to get rid of your acne, good luck!WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET RID OF ACNE/SCARS? I'M NOT IN A RUSH, BUT I DO WANT TO STAY CLEAN AND HEALTHY.?
THE FASTEST WAY IS TO GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST. IT'S CHEAP AND EASY. THEY WILL GIVE YOU SOME PRESCRIPTION MEDICINE AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE BENZOYL PEROXIDE IF THAT IRRITATES YOUR SKIN. BTW ARE YOU SHOUTING.? IT'S RATHER ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE KEEP THEIR CAPS LOCK ON, ESPECIALLY IF THEIR QUESTION IS NOT PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT.


IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST I RECOMMEND GETTING A 2% SALICYLIC ACID FASH WASH AND A 10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE MEDICATION, BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THE ABOVE. TO FIND IT GO TO THE NUTRITION FACTS AND LOOK FOR THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS. BE CAREFUL, 10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE IS VERY STRONG AND CAN/WILL IRRITATE YOUR SKIN. MOISTURIZER FROM CLINIQUE WILL RID OF ANY MARKS OF IRRITATION.
Maintain good hygiene. Clean you face more often with water and wipe it dry gently.





Drink a lot of water and do some regular exercise. You will feel good and look good!





Cheers!
baking soda and some water dont scrub hard baking soda is an antioxidant and afterward use moisturizer works for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment