Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is There Anything I Can Use to Get Rid Of Acne Scars?

i never had acne until a couple of months ago when i suddenly broke out (i'm 17)...but now (a doctor, a dermatologist and many medications later) my acne is gone (yay! lol) but now i have acne scars ALL over my face..which is almost as bad as the acne


so does anyone know of any cream or something that gets rid of acne scars????Is There Anything I Can Use to Get Rid Of Acne Scars?
There is a medical creme out there called Tazorac. It gradually removes scar tissue from the face. It is generally prescribed by dermatologists or patients with acne scars. I dont know how bad your scars are but this really works. Although it leaves your skin dry because of the layers of skin coming off.... Talk to your doctor about a prescription.Is There Anything I Can Use to Get Rid Of Acne Scars?
Vitamin E prevents acne scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Check out http://totalskincare-s.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
DERMABRATION (?) OR BUY A FINE SAND PAPER AND SAND YOUR FACE FOR AN HOUR THEN CALL 911!!!!!
i have no clue

No comments:

Post a Comment