Monday, August 23, 2010

Methods/products to fade acne scars?

What has anyone used to reduce the look of acne scars? Mine are mostly on my cheeks, and somewaht of a dark red. I can't wear concealer because even if it matches my skin tone, it shows when my face flushes (which happens a lot) and I like just wearing plain foundation anyways. I don't want to cover everything, so instead of concealer i'd like to try and reduce their appearance. Has anyone used something with success?Methods/products to fade acne scars?
I suggest you Glycolic acid;Hydroxyacetic acid is the smallest Alpha- hydroxyl (AHA) isolated from sugarcane, sugar beets, pineapple and unripe grapes.





This amazing product have an excellent capability to penetrate skin and at different concentrations it is used to improve the skin's appearance and texture.





It works by stimulating new growth of skin and collagen. This allows dead cells to be removed gradually, leaving a layer of softer skin.





For complete informations read Here:http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/glycoli鈥?/a>Methods/products to fade acne scars?
pretty much everything they suggested to fade them.





and i know you're opposed to concealer but i would really, really recommend a green tinted concealer if the acne/scars are a red-color. it'll work wonders, i promise :]
I've used Neutrogena's Acne Mark Fading Peel, which seems to work pretty well for me. It exfoliates well, too, and is just a good product over all.
Miderma
Try Vitamin E oil. You should start to see fading in about 3 weeks to a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment