Friday, August 20, 2010

Chest Acne and Scars -- Need help ASAP!?

ok so here's the thing. i have terrible chest acne and back acne and have had both for about 2 years. while it is mostly scars now, its equally embarrassing. in about a week, all of my friends from school and i are going down to the beach for a week. nobody knows about my skin condition, and while its easy to say ';if they dont accept you, they arent your real friends';, i cant help but be extremely worried about theyre opinions. i know they would never say something to me about it, but i dont want to be the different one there. now i have lost 40 pounds since the beginning of the year and am in the best shape of my life, but my scars are just a reminder that there are some things i cant control, and it really hurts my self esteem. can someone please give me suggestions for what to do, im desperate... any type of cover up or what not, just please help me..Chest Acne and Scars -- Need help ASAP!?
you should go to consult a dermatologist because that may be a serious case of Acne. But if u think that Acne is weird to be on your chest. Acne can be anywhere on your body... like i said consult a dermatologist!!!!! :) thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment