Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I make the scars on my face from acne pimples completely vanish as if I never had them?

Okay,bby,listen to me.


Use AMBI exfolirating wash.


it does wonders omg my face is so clear now!


Buy every Ambi product,it works.


I promise.How do I make the scars on my face from acne pimples completely vanish as if I never had them?
you really should consult with a cosmetic dermatologit, one that specializes in lasers. Fraxel Laser is the best for acne scars. I dont know if it is covered by insurance my guess is no, but since your scars are seondar to a skin disease (acne) it may well be covered. if you google Fraxel before and after photos it will show you the dramatic results.make sure you see a board certified Doctor and get testimonials from his/her former patients. makeup is not a very good way to hide depressed scars,I think its best to look into a permanat solutionHow do I make the scars on my face from acne pimples completely vanish as if I never had them?
There are many different types of acne treatment that people can use. Just about everyone you know has some kind of magical remedy. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne
Bare Minerals has a powder called Bisque, try it, it's amazing!


If you have never applied Bare Minerals before, ask someone at the make up counter to help you. A little bit goes a long way, so don't waste it.





You can find this product at Ulta or Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment