Monday, August 23, 2010

How to get rid of acne red scars?

have acne but its not bad but my face is red from the scars that some left.....I hear all the time that i am so beautiful but i need makeup to cover that because it is a turn off and not good for work......I stopped putting it one when i was 16 because it broke me out more i am 33 now and still Look 17...lol....its great for me but my skin does not think so i have tried cheap powder but OMG my face look scaly because my skin is sooooo dry....my boss said to try bare mineral and maybe try to put lotion on first...i can not use pro active because i have a bad sulfur allergy so i have to be careful what i use what do you thinkHow to get rid of acne red scars?
Ugh, i know how you feel i don't know whats worse acne itself or the scars.


Bio Oil, i swear by this stuff!


If not Vitamin E oil


apply these every night before you go to bed and within a couple of months they will fade and within i'd say like 3-6 months they'll be gone. However, if they are 'pot hole scars'


i.e: http://i33.tinypic.com/4hqc60.jpg





You might need to go to a dermatologist to recieve a monthly course of dermabrasion injections.





Eating foods with protein in them can help sort your skin out too!





Good luck!





However, if you still suffer with breakouts get dr. murad stuff! its way better and less harsh on your skin than pro activ.





XXHow to get rid of acne red scars?
Use Maderma for your scars. Or a product called Bio Oil. Both you can buy at a drug store. I hear you with the dry skin I can't wear make up either bc it looks scaly. Luckily I am one of those girls that don't really need make up only when I get acne. Bare Minerals works good. Just buy the concealing powder for the area's you want covered and it should last you a year or longer.
I got rid of my scars with http://cureacnescars.com/ the zenmed scar repair kit really works, I have zero acne scars and great skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment