Friday, August 20, 2010

Acne marks? Scars..?

What's the best way to get rid of them.





I have a bunch of red marks left over from picked pimples...





Can someones help me out please?! :D





Thanks..Acne marks? Scars..?
you cant remove acne scars. just leave them until new skin eventually grows on top of it.


the biggest mistake you did was to pick your pimples, that should never be done to any type of pimple. they'll leave marks.Acne marks? Scars..?
There are various kinds of commercial scar remover stuff. In general, yeah, don't pick them. (I know, I know, everyone does it.) I've read that if you do feel like you have to pick them, you should put a warm damp washcloth on the area first. Then, don't use your nails, and don't pick toooo much!





My dad and grandpa both have really gnarly acne scars on their necks. Hopefully technology and medicine is better today.
Use sabila for your scars. It stimulates the reproduction of new skin cells. Just rub the slimmy stuff on your face and neck, let it dry for 30 mins then wash with warm water and do this every night before bed....this remedy has been in my family for like generations use it on scars, stretchmarks, hair dandruf, as a laxative, on your burns, insect bites...ect. Sabila works like magic....even Cleopatra used it for her skin way back in the days. Its gona work try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment