Friday, August 20, 2010

Effectiveness of microdermabrasion for acne scars?

Details, personal experiences, etc.Effectiveness of microdermabrasion for acne scars?
Depends on how bad the acne scars are.





I usually saw you're not going to get an impression before and after picture with microderms alone. Microderms combined with Chemical peels will produce a much better result.Effectiveness of microdermabrasion for acne scars?
Kick-***. I love love micro for all minor skin issues. I went through 8 treatments last year (I recommend at least 4) and my skin never looked so good.


I recommend going to a cosmetology school to get a deal- they are supervised, take their time, and charge half the price! I only paid $350 for all 8 treatments.


what a steal!


Unfortunately I had horrible breakouts this summer due to bad birth control so am back to square one. But I'll def do another round next time I have some money for it!


Oh and find a place that uses Dermalogica products- this was another saving grace.
Very effective...and, expensive.
Its works wonders and is worth it!!
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment