Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a way to get rid of acne scarring!?

I have some minor acne scarring on my cheeks. I have had laser surgery, dermabrasion, fillers, peels, TCA Cross, everything available performed on them with zippo results. I have been trying to get rid of them for twenty years.





I have been to the best of the best doctor wise also. And I know of no one who had any luck at all, even minor, in reducing the appearnace of their acne scarring even an iota.





Has anyone WHO HAS HAD, or HAS acne scarring have any suggestions. Thanks, JamesDoes anyone know of a way to get rid of acne scarring!?
I am in the same boat although am still dealing with bad adult acne so can't try it again until I can finally clear my face up-but Vitamin E works incredibly well for scarring. My mum had thyroid surgery many years ago and to deal with the large scar across her throat (it literally looked like someone slit her entire throat) she bought Vitamin E caplets, pierced a hole in them and twice a day rubbed it across her scar. Even her doctors could not believe that the scar basically was gone after 6 months.





I had a few scars on my face (also on my cheeks) in high school from acne (10 years ago) and put Vitamin E on them since my mum insisted, and it worked then. It'll probably take a few months-there's no quick fix.





Good luck.Does anyone know of a way to get rid of acne scarring!?
yes, Proactive....trust me! that have repair cream!
use cocoa butter. use the kind that comes in jars
The most common form of Acne is named Acne Vulgaris. This type of acne can be easily identified by looking at the characteristics of the lesions, there are serveral products that can help you eliminate acne completely.





a good online resource is :


http://charticles.atspace.com/acne.htm
this will help with red scarring


this whole line of products is great


you can get samples before commiting to buying as well





http://mariobadescu.com/productDetail.as鈥?/a>
try vitamin e cream
Cocoa butter is great most people who use it including myself have had results from using it on my scars and blemishes.
I would recommend you check the link below which tells you an amazingly inexpensive, practical and Natural way to get rid of Acne. This treatment has long lasting permanent result.


Check the link below for more details


Hope this helps.
...a paper bag???
Vitamin E is great for all types of scars and stretch marks around the body too. It's a good 'skin-healer'. Ponds Cocoa Butter cream with Vit E is a good choice.
Try Maderma for scars or Neosporin's Acne Peel.





There are no studies indicating that Vitamin E fades scars. Please see the link below -- the last paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment