Friday, August 20, 2010

Does the acnefree 3 step kit remove old acne scars??

or should i get the neutrogena acne mark fading peel.


ive heard a lot of good things about it, but wasnt sure if i should get the acnefree or neutrogena.





i have oily skin and it breaks out a lot!


plus, theres the old acne marks on my face :(





thanks for the help!








oh and proactive does nott work for me, just to let you guys knowDoes the acnefree 3 step kit remove old acne scars??
I had acne for years, so I can understand what you're going through -- the marks, the breakouts, the million products to try. My skin is combination, so your own needs might be a little different.





The acnefree kit didn't work too well for me - it cleaned my skin nicely without overdrying or making it oily, but I still got breakouts.


Neutrogena didn't work either. The antiacne line was too strong and dried my skin, and the combination skin products had little effect.





The best toner and lotion for me was the True Porefection line from Avon.


The best two face masks are all-natural and you can make in your kitchen:





1 - Honey and Apple


Grate an apple and mix with a spoonful of pure honey. Apply for 10 minutes then rinse.


It'll leave your skin baby-soft, and soothe any current breakouts.





2 - Honey and Aspirin (Don't use if you're allergic to aspirin)


Add a few drops of water to two or three non-coated aspirins and let them stand for a few minutes so they dissolve. Mix the powder with a spoonful of honey, and apply for about 10min. As you wash it off, rub it around just a little, and it will help exfoliate your skin. Just remember not to scrub too hard, because that will hurt your skin, and what you want to do is heal it.





Honey has anti-bacterial and healing properties. One of my friends had a really bad scar on his face from a car accident, and honey masks really made it fade - but it takes time.





Good luck, and hope I helped!Does the acnefree 3 step kit remove old acne scars??
nooooooooo waste of money

No comments:

Post a Comment